Sunday, January 25, 2015

Busy, busy day for me!

I have a Zentangle 101 class today so I've got a fun and busy day ahead of me.
I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Here is a mandala I did for my mandala magic program.

Today's post is short... I have a lot to do, but I didn't want to neglect you!

It's funny that today's Bijouism is to Slow Down. It actually stopped me in my tracks when I saw it, I took a sip of tea and decided to write just a little bit more.

I do have time to say that I am hoping you are having a great weekend! That you are taking time to be really creative and having fun while you do it. 

I am really excited about today's class.. I can just FEEL that it's going to be a good one. 

Slow down

You'd think that would be easy for a snail, right? But, as they say, "It's all relative." Even I can get ahead of myself in my head. When I'm learning a new tangle or when I make little dots (that's not easy for a snail!), I remind myself to slow down. Then I can focus and everything is much more fun. Snails like fun. Our life is a dance.





4 comments:

  1. Love your mandala! That looks like a great class. I so wanted to sign up for it, but for once was realistic given the other classes I had already committed to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mandala! For myself, today I decided to do something I have been putting off. I have a collection of empty cans of hot chocolate mix that I use for storing pens, paint brushes, etc. If you follow the link, you'll see one that I covered with a Gelli print. There's another one in the same Flickr album that I painted. Lots more to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops... Guess I'm early today... Didn't realize I was adding my link on yesterdays post till after...

    Wonder what time it is where you're at... It's 21.07 for me right now... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.. no, I'm late today. I have another stinky headache so my motivation is slow. I'm about to put up today's post though. :)

      Delete