Thursday, May 21, 2015

Zelda... because, why not?

A few years ago I was really into pop up cards, I found a template and played with it a lot.
I've made a bunch of cute things, but this is still one of my favorites. Sadly the paper warped a little but the friend it's on the way to won't  mind. She's leaving for a 2 year trip to Japan and she's a little nerdy. :D
Plus I thought a change of pace from the studio pics etc would be good!

I learned to make this from here. :) It's pretty easy and a lot of fun. Plus I didn't have a lot of time to work on something and needed something cute and fun for her newest adventure!

So there you go. :) Something different that people will be awed by.
Are you making cool things?



2 comments:

  1. Love the idea for the pop up card - I've got a 21 year old son who dresses up like Link for Halloween. He'll love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is pretty cool. I like the pixellated image.

    I'm doing some more digital art. I'm taking an online class "Digital Dreams" with Robin Mead next month. Looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete