Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Chalkboard art for my studio

I have a space in my studio where I wanted a piece of chalkboard art, but it's up high so I didn't want a real chalkboard.
So... I made some chalkboard art.

I'm really pleased with how this turned out

It's really the perfect quote. It ties into Zentangle, it celebrates life... I love it! That was actually the hardest part, finding the quote.

I did in fact draw it without an eraser and 95% of it is ink, not chalk. (The chalk was mostly to make it look chalky and give it a "look"

Sometimes things go exactly the way you want them to!

(I've had a lot of moments lately where little tiny things derailed projects so this going smoothly came at exactly the right time)



4 comments:

  1. Love your faux chalkboard! And that's one of my favourite quotes.

    I just posted my weekly post - seven new mandala templates this week. Coming next: some more digital art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote. You are right it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sign. Love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome is the most appropriate word to portray this blog.
    best-chalkboard-erasers

    ReplyDelete