Friday, May 1, 2015

I have a studio!

Happy May 1st! Today I wanted to take a few minutes and share some of why I've been so quiet. I know I've been posting, but my posts have been lighter on content because I've had my hands full.

I am opening my own studio this month, the grand opening will be the last weekend of May, (May 30&31st) and should be a lot of fun.

The studio address is 3495 Delaware Avenue, Kenmore NY 14223 and I'll have my banner and such up soon.
I fell in love with the space and the light. As you can see from the pictures, the overall space needed a LOT of work.



So, we've been working hard and it's paid off. 




So if you're local and want to take a class... or you know you'll be in the area let me know!!!


6 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see it in person and take a class! ~~Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I lived closer! Love the color choice and the burlap, so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's so exciting, and it looks wonderful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you the best of success :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new studio! How fun and exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your studio. This should be an exciting adventure.

    ReplyDelete