Wednesday, May 6, 2015

It's always time to tangle...

So this is for the wall in my studio. I picked some of my favorite tiles and I've actually changed a couple, and swapped some around, but now it will always be Time to Tangle!


Little things are getting done and the studio is coming along nicely.
The clock is actually sitting on my floor... which as you can see looks pretty awesome!

It's consuming a lot of my creative time and energy so you'll be seeing a LOT of studio stuff in the next few weeks.

Hope all is well with all of you!

Make good art friends!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love your "It's Always Time to Tangle" Clock! Your ideas are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love your Time to Tangle clock. What a cool idea?

    My weekly post is up with all the week's artistic goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the clock. It would be cool to tangle the whole face of a clock too. I may have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete