Friday, May 15, 2015

Chalkboard art...

I have a large number of chalkboard areas in my studio.. so getting my quotes and chalkboarding just right is high on the list of things to do. There are a couple that I'm doing permanently (because they'll be up high.. and I'm short) so I especially want those to be right.
So lots and lots of practicing.
I love the look of mixed fonts though, so I'll keep playing til I get it right.  I like this one but it's not just right.

I love the way wet chalk stays n place once you put it there! :D

I like the way the letters turned out but it was only for practice. I don't like all capitals on it.
I have a ton of quotes, yet I feel like I need more... because I haven't found one that is PERFECT so if you have a favorite quote or inspirational saying please feel free to share!!!! I'd really appreciate it.




1 comment:

  1. Here are a few of my favourite quotes..

    When I create, angels whisper into my ears and dance from my fingertips.
    --Cristina Acosta

    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
    --Douglas Adams

    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
    --Maya Angelou

    A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something.
    --Frank Capra

    If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.
    --Katherine Hepburn

    ReplyDelete