Monday, May 18, 2015

Birthday, banner and Butterflies

I'm feeling a little tired, not even going to try to hide it. Today will be a day for mostly catching my breath and making some lists I think.

First off, I'd like to give Kudos to the Physics department of my daughters school for their creativity in designing a program that lets them spend a day at the local amusement park "for science" by giving them a packet about roller coasters to observe. :D Excellent! Making science fun should always be a thing.

Yesterday I taught an amazing group of kids to tangle for a birthday party. How much fun is that?

Looking at the mosaic of their work



Look at how AMAZING their art is! We did them on small canvases. 
Their first tangles. 

Then we made a small starry night garden. 
Everyone had fun and there were cupcakes too! 

Then afterwards, something exciting happened at the studio. 

I have signage!

You can see the colors better in this picture but it still doesn't do it justice. I'll be a better one later this week. 

Oh! These were on my timehop. :) Since they were from so long ago they never made it to my blog and I find butterflies to be AMAZING inspiration.
These were from the island of Minadano in the Philippines. Aren't they beautiful?





Today I'm going to finish a small tangle project to share with you and I'm not sure what else.
I do know I'm going to make and finish some tea. Lots of it.... but otherwise, it's kind of up in the air!
What are you doing today?


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your sign, that makes it really official!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your studio is going to be awesome. I just wish it could be closer to where I am at. I would love to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your studio is coming along. I posted and inchie and a twinchie for today. I did my inchie on my Bijou tile even though it's not a tangle.

    ReplyDelete