Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Bridal sneakers.

One of my dearest friends is getting married on Friday. :) I'm so incredibly happy and excited for her! It's amazing when you see someone connect and realize how happy they are.
:D
Love. It's an amazing thing!
So for her wedding I created a pair of bridal sneakers for her.
Peach and blue are her wedding colors
I love that the first pair of these will be for such a joyful occasion.
It's something I've been wanting to do and I will be adding a line of these to my shop as well.
They were fun and it was exciting to know that on her special day she will have something that no one else in the world will ever have.
She also has the coolest wedding date ever. Palindromes. Awesomeness.



I held off on showing you because she didn't want any sneak peeks, and well, I can't share with you if she hadn't seen them yet! But last night they arrived and she was happy with them so now I can share them with all of you. 




I love the laces. :D

Today I'll be working on chairs for my studio and I'm not entirely sure what else.

Oh! Flyers and stuff. That all needs to be done before the grand opening as well. Yikes. I better get to work!

1 comment: