Friday, May 8, 2015

Something old... something new...

One of my very best, dearest friends is getting married next week.
I created a pair of sneakers for her to wear at her reception.
She doesn't get to see them until she opens them.. so I'm not posting them yet, no peeking!!!! lol... but I decorated the box!

So that's why there's nothing really creative to show you but if you ever order something from me and then a box arrives in the mail that looks sort of like this... well, then you know it's your package from me!
In other news, I got my banner, finished my clock and have tables set up in the studio now!
It's getting closer to done!

If you'd told me 6 months ago I'd have a studio.... I'd not have believed you!

1 comment:

  1. The banner looks great. This is so exciting!
    Meanwhile, I have a new mandala template today.

    ReplyDelete