Saturday, February 28, 2015

Whimsy by Kelly Challenge- 2 months!

Can you believe we're 2 months in?!??! How awesome is that?! I'm so excited!!!

A few thoughts for you this morning!






I find I collect pretty quotes and thoughts about art and life and creating, I pin them and sadly most no longer go anywhere. Luckily the quote itself is usually intact with author but I never know who made them pretty and stuck them online for us to enjoy, but thank you people for being creative and embracing creativity and making us little inspirational icons to use as touchstones. When I do find linkbacks I'll share those, I promise. :)
I'm working on this. It's a work in progress, and I do think I love how it's coming. I tend to shy away from negative space but it's working here for the look I want. 
#buffalolove

What are you going to do today? It's cold here again. Blah. Double blah. Triple blah! 
That does make it easy to just stay inside and create though!
What are you going to do today?




3 comments:

  1. I love all those quotes. I too have a collection that I'll be using in art journaling.

    Today I have a new Celtic knot template. These are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quotes - Today I was inspired by my students work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skyline is fantastic and so inspiring! I find negative space a little intimidating.

    ReplyDelete