Thursday, February 12, 2015

Tangling

Tangled this morning in an attempt to create a little video, Vine doesn't give me enough time to do a tile. I've made a note of that, but here it is in case you are interested!





Today almost doesn't feel like a real post because I've got a mountain of stuff to do (and a broken furnace..AAHHHHHHHH) so I'm trying not to sit still cause it's cold until the furnace guys get here.
So my prompt to you today.. because it's Thursday is to create something cool... and then give it away.
It's Random Act of Kindness week and I'd love to see more people participating. :)

Speaking of giving things away.... anyone have anything fun they'd like to see as a giveaway? Feel free to make suggestions, it might not work but I'll give it a shot when I can!


Ok, that's today for you! Go be awesome.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. That's a quick video! Wish it had ended with the finished tile in focus. My eyes aren't quick enough to get a good view! I love tangle videos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be on a roll. Today I received another book that includes some of my artwork. It's a Zentangle book in German by CZT Beate Winkler, and it features one of my tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a day behind submitting this. Oh well ;)
    The boy and I made Valentine's Day themed oreo pops and he picked out several to give to his Aunt, Uncle and Cousins. He was so excited to share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s true; it’s difficult to write a blog post when you have a lot of things to do. And attending to a broken furnace can be quite stressful. I hope your repair guy arrived on time and did the necessary repairs. How was it, btw?

    Will Merritt @ Patterson Heating & Air

    ReplyDelete