Friday, June 12, 2015

Happy Friday!

I am working on a new guitar. Well, the guitar isn't new, it's used and well loved, but I'm working on customization of the guitar.



So this is the start I made the other day.
First marks. These are temporary
Then I covered it in a circular pattern, all temporary.  I forgot to take any pictures of that, and then the tangling begins


I haven't gotten very far but my hope is to have it done over the weekend.
The hardest part for me so far on this is whether to add color. 

I also have a pair of sneakers to share with you, they've been done for a while but the owner hadn't seen them yet so I waited. 

I hope you have great plans this weekend and that you make something awesome. 




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for showing us a bit of the process of tangling your guitar. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty cool surface to tangle!

    ReplyDelete