Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Zendala

Sometimes when I tangle I hit a point in it where I just am not sure. When that happens, I put it away for a bit, sometimes overnight and then pull it out to finish it.

This one was set aside for quite sometime, what with opening the studio, etc I just didn't pick it back.
But then I did and I was able to see what it needed where I hadn't before. I'm never sure why it works that way but it always does.


I firmly believe you can't force art. It comes when it comes. I think that's why I have my fingers in so many mediums... because sometimes I'm inspired by one thing and some moments I'm inspired by others.
So the best thing for me to do is what I love. Create. Create something EVERY day.
I wish I could find where to get this, it's obviously a tshirt. I tried pretty hard to track down the originator but it wasn't come up anywhere... and I used a few different methods.
If I find it, I'll post because I plan on buying 2. One for me and one to give away here on the blog, but so far no luck.

Either way it's pretty awesome and I love it.

I hope you have a great day and that you do something fun and awesome.


1 comment:

  1. Phew, I'm caught up. Almost ruined my perfect record!

    Regarding the t-shirt, I Googled "create something new everyday" (with the quotes) and found several.

    ReplyDelete