Monday, April 14, 2014

Sunday tangle

I worked on this yesterday and finished it up today.

I had some friends ask me how it goes from in my head to finished so I took some step by steps.

This is how it started.. with some breakfast and an idea on Sunday morning.
Here is my basic string.


The vision in my head. Yes the circles are freehand, I've been asked 4 times. LOL

This part comes together pretty quick for me. 

A close up of this section
Where I was in the evening on Sunday.
Done .. except the shading

Some shading

And done... I need to rescan it because my scanner is glitchy but here it is! 






4 comments:

  1. Very nice, thanks for sharing. I saw one you did on Ornation Creation and came to this blogspot. I wanted to see the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, I like your Zentangle design. I was on my blog and saw you left me a question about Twinchies. A Twinchie is a 2" x 2" tile with only one design.
    Hope you will follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for finding your way here ladies!!! Thanks Diane for the info, that's new to me! :) Joyce, I'm glad you found me! I'm trying to figure out how to follow blogs with blogger so bear with me, and I'll see if I can start following people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the final is not showing the shading!!! Rats! I found you on O.C. Hey i was last picked for softball ! Loved to read and still do. Love to cook. And agree, art is a lot more fun that sports. Though i love water volleyball and fishing and swimming. :-) We need to be friends i think ! Mary L.

    ReplyDelete