Thursday, April 30, 2015

Such a great class last night!!!!

Last night's class was fantastic. I can't tell you enough fun it was to watch everyone's eyes light up when they added their white "moonglow" to their tiles.

So, I'm going to show you what we did!

The majority of these ladies had attended last month's Zendala class so to get them warmed up and used to using their new pens, we made a Zendala using mostly patterns they already knew.
This was the easel with mine done on black foam board... which worked surprising well when my regular "large sheet of black paper" supplier dropped the ball on me.







SO much fun!
Then we did a tile... 





Some work in progress shots as well!














Aren't they fantastic!?!?! I love how great they look!
They did such an amazing job and I'm so proud of each and every one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're going to do a Renaissance tiles for our next class in June. 






1 comment:

  1. Love all those tiles! You can't go wrong with white on black.

    For myself, I made some more stamps with fun foam shapes. This time a collection of leaves.

    ReplyDelete