Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Business cards are done!

Wooohoo!!! That was a lot of work!
Since I am using Moo.com for my CZT business cards, I got to use 50 different designs. Do you know how hard it is to select 50 different designs and then also get the logo and everything else the way I want it?
It's hard friends! So hard!
But I finally did it and I'm really pleased with how they appear to be going to look.
(I won't know of course until they're actually here in my hands) but here's a sneak peek!


I'm also still working on the website, and hoping that'll be done by the weekend.

After that I can spend some more time with my hands messy! :D

Here's hoping you are having some really creative days yourself and that you have lots to show me!

5 comments:

  1. I've toyed with the idea of creating square business cards through Moo. Nice to know that you can have up to 50 designs. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely business cards. I love your tile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your business cards look good. I posted some more catchup and current challenge stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my square business cards, even though I got them before they started offering rounded corners.

    Today is my weekly post with all the week's goodies.

    ReplyDelete