Sunday, December 7, 2014

December is a BUSY month!

First things first... a little note about orders and cut off dates. I've been sharing this on some friends facebooks with their permission so you may have seen this before. 

It's been a busy couple weeks. I have orders going out pretty much daily and coming in that way too! Happy Happy Holidays right?!!?? It's exciting! 
Another really exciting thing is that my art was in ArtVoice this week. 

For those that aren't local to my area, ArtVoice is the local "What to do, What's going on in the area" magazine. It's fairly well read and it's pretty cool that this is a thing!
Here's a picture from that! 

In other news...
I have a Zentangle workshop next weekend. I still have space if you are interested, it includes a catered lunch and beverages, all supplies and the complete introduction to Zentangle. If you are interested you can email me at whimsybykelly@gmail.com
I have some orders to complete and some advertising to do. Tomorrow my Buffalo Etsy team is having a gift wrapping party for the gifts we have for our adopted holiday family. :) That will be a lot of fun!
I also need to decorate. I am one of those people that doesn't decorate til around the 2nd week or so of December, mostly because I don't like feeling like I want it down before Christmas gets here. I only like the decorations up for a fairly short period of time. I'm weird. :) 3 weeks is about perfect and they stay up til just after New Years.
I'd love to see pictures of everyone's decorations if you want to share!!!

Also starting January 1 I'm going to be kicking of a Creative Challenge for the entire year.
I am going to have a little giveaway every couple months and anyone that completes the challenge will get a little something from me and I think I'm going to make certificates. :)

It's a big.. a 300 or more creative challenge. All the details will go up on New Years Day, but basically the short version is you know I want all of you to keep being creative every day right? I believe that staying creative not only keeps you creative but actually inspires creativity. With that in mind...  I want you to make something 300 times. I will provide some prompts here and there, but mostly it's going to be up to you to make something and share it. 

I look forward to seeing what you do. :)

Better run. Time to get out my paints!

No comments:

Post a Comment