Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Art supplies, shiny stuff, Dear Santa.... sketchbooks....

I am obsessed with beautiful art supplies. I don't even necessarily need to own them, I just like to know that they exist. It makes me happy to know that incredible pieces of paper and gorgeous, luxurious pens and sticks of graphite have been crafted and that someone, somewhere is using them.
I mean, it's not that I don't want them... lol.. I just don't really need most of them.
They're wants.
I'm ok with wanting instead of needing.
I have wish lists and I know I'm a lucky enough girl that I'm probably going to get something super cool off my Christmas list just like I do every year! THANKS SANTA!!!!!
I'm curious though do you have certain art supplies you have to have?
Your go to equipment?
Is there something you've been craving that you are hoping to get this holiday season?
I love to know what people are hoping for (plus it gives me new ideas for my list too!)

One thing I don't know how to decide on this year is a sketchbook. I've joined a group that will be doing a year long sketchbook project! WOOOHOO! I KNOW!!!

Part of my new year will be working on another 300 project personal goal. I've mentioned it a few times, but I'm inviting all of you to join me in that starting in January.
I thought the sketchbook will be a good building block for that!

I'm considering the Fabriano Quadrato right now.. in a 6x6. Small enough to take everywhere... big enough for little frames. :)

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment