Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy September!

The holidays are fast approaching and before it starts I wanted to make sure that my facebook, etc is visible. If people don't know you are out there they certainly can't order from me right?
So I launched a contest on my facebook and I am giving points for comments here, etc. I'll be doing some fun things on the blog that aren't related at all, but I DID want you to know you can participate. You do have to like my facebook to qualify though. Once today's post is done, unless someone asks something I think needs clarified I'm not really going to talk about the contest over here until it's over. 


Liking or commenting on a fb post from Sept 1-Sept 30 2014, (current posts, no going back a year!) will get you 1 entry.
Sharing something on fb will get you 2 entries.
Comments on my blog will get you 2 entries.
Referring people to any of my social media will get you 3 entries. (I have to know you sent them, either they or you can make sure I know.
If you don't follow me on instagram, facebook, g+ or vine yet, you can get the 3 points for each you want to start.)
If you share a blog post or any of my social media stuff, tag me in it so I know or email me a link at whimsybykelly@gmail.com
On September 30th at 11:59 EST I am closing the contest. The winner will be announced by Oct 5. on facebook.
The prize is one custom pair of high top (or low top) Converse. I sell these for at least $100 a pair. If you prefer, I will do a messenger bag instead.
I will work with you to create a design of your choice in the size you select or you can have me just create something cool for you.
Winner will be selected at random from all the entries.
I will be placing all the entries into a box throughout the month and will finalize the first week of Oct.

Good luck, tell your friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment