Sunday, April 26, 2015

Suminagashi practice

It's been a busy time of planning for things. I prepped some papers for tangling using Suminagashi, which is Japanese water marbling and I have been getting ready for a class I have today.
These are the results which are going to make such great tangled images!


Here are what the individual papers look like



This one looks like Elmo. 


So aside from that I made up kits for today's class and went over my lesson plan. :)


And now I need to go get ready for that class... :) I love teaching beginners!!!



1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. I had never heard of Suminagashi, but those papers look very cool. I love using shades of grey - I should try that with mixed media and Gelli printing. Ah the possibilities!

    And I have a new mandala template today, number 29. That's 20 new ones since the beginning of the year!

    ReplyDelete