Thursday, April 23, 2015

I got a rock....

Actually... I got an entire bag of them! I have a collection of rocks but I also ordered some from North Carolina because I wanted some specific ones a project.

I'm going to tangle them and display them.
I tested one out this morning to put into a gift basket. I really like the way they turned out!

I'll plan on making a whole bunch. 

 This is my Zentangle® gift basket. It includes tiles, a kit and a gift certificate for a Zentangle 101 class with me as well as info on what Zentangle is. I think it turned out cute!
I made the the "basket" from an Amazon shipping box and some cute tissue paper.



That's what I have made today, and I'm pretty pleased with it. 

What are you working on today?



2 comments:

  1. Nice job on the gift basket!
    For myself, I have a new Celtic knot template.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I'd want to be the recipient!

    ReplyDelete