Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The day before the night before Christmas

First allow me to present you with an earworm. :D

This was listened to at my house as a child.

A lot.

So this was the order that was picked up last... and therefore means the studio is closed for the holiday.


I have several things planned for the next few days so that I still have time to create (I planned them in!) and I'll also show you some of the things that had to stay under wraps.
Tomorrow's will probably be a giant pile of gift wrapped presents. LOL
I'm going to count that because it involves creativity!

Here's hoping you are enjoying this time of year!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is my next-to-last weekly blog post for the year. I was going through the Flickr album where I posted all my work for the year, it's amazing how much stuff I did. Thank you again for the challenge!

    Next week's weekly post will be on Thursday the 31st, rounding out the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ballet slippers! Such an unique gift.

    ReplyDelete