Thursday, October 9, 2014

A little bit of this... a little bit of that...

It's been a little of this, a little of that all week long. 
We are really lucky in that my daughter got to go to Germany last year as part of her school's German exchange program and this year, we are very happy that her "host sister" Lisa will get to come visit us. 
She arrives on Sunday. 
In addition, I will get to see some of my very best friends in the universe this weekend, so things have been busy and a little chaotic. 

I did get 5 out of 6 of a set of Christmas cards designed. I am going to redo my gingerbread guy. I don't dislike him... I just don't think he goes. 






Then I'm working on something else that I want to make sure will work before I share it with all of you, but it's a work in progress. 
I like the way some of my tangles are turning out! 


New template tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment