Wednesday, August 27, 2014

So much is going on!!!



Where to start. Ok, what am I working on these days? 
I have some ideas of some fun things to include over here, so I've been playing with that and I'm going to share my VERY first attempt with you. 
It's rough. .... like really rough especially the sound but I didn't know what I was doing and once it was posted I didn't know how to edit it. 




You can also view it on vine here if that doesn't work for some reason.. https://vine.co/u/1115110625354321920


I am working on a few other things that are for a project I can't really talk about yet, but I can show you and hopefully in a couple weeks I can tell you more!

And I've been hard at work on sneakers with back to school happening.
These are the latest.... but I'll have a couple more pair to show you by the end of the week!

 


So what have all of you been up to? 



No comments:

Post a Comment