Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tackle it Tuesday "C" & Weekly challenge 160-Spiral as my String


Originally this had different orientation. Tilt your head to the left and you can see how I drew it, but once completed, I felt that it really "goes" this way.




Tangles included in this one were:
  • Chainlette
  • Ciceron
  • Chemystery (one of my favorites)
  • CO2
  • CLE
  • Cadent
  • Cruze
  • Crossroads
  • Cockles, Mussels and Clams (I know that Mussels is an M, but it was included with learning the other 2)
  • Confettus

And this one I really love. The challenge was fun and I incorporated some of my patchwork into it as well. The challenge was to use a spiral as your string, the only part I found difficult about that was knowing where each section stopped. I almost instantly knew I wanted a button for the center though!

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, Kelly, you did quite well in going from one tangle to the other.

    ReplyDelete