Monday, May 12, 2014

More catching up and Ooohh... a Starbucks project!

So let's get to it!

2 catch up's bring me current on the Tackle it Tuesday challenege (Cheryl by Artful Creations runs this one and it's so much fun!) so I'll be ready for tomorrow!

Here is my J compilation.

I had only used one of these before, and I think I messed up a couple but I do think it was a fun one and I'm VERY proud of my circles.

  • Jonqal
  • Jilli
  • JaJazz
  • JalouiseJambalee
  • Jax
  • ssicup
  • Jetties
  • Jawz
  • Jeewes
  • Joy


And here is my K as well!
 I'm actually super happy with this one, I was going to go with more tangles, but as it came together I thought this was just about right!


I had only used Keeko before, but 2 are my new favorites!

  • Kuke
  • Kelp
  • Keeko
  • Krli-Q



Now what is this Starbucks thing? Well, the other day a friend told me that Starbuck was running a White Cup contest and I wanted to play since this is the type of thing I do anyway! I ended up with a half dozen plain cups and broke out my pens. My goal was to submit one every day til it ended, but you know.. time and stuff.

Here were the 3 I ended up submitting.
This one I just went freeform to get a feel for drawing on a cup. It's harder than it looks.

I think this is my favorite. It's the most detailed and Starbucks actually is adding it to their Pinterest board for the contest. 

I really liked this one too.




So there we go. I have a few others to get around to uploading, but 1 post, 5 projects. I think I'm back on track.
Hope everyone is doing good! What cool projects is everyone else working on? I really want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment