Thursday, May 15, 2014

Inspired

I find inspiration in various areas of life... in this instance, from another artist.

So the other day I saw this video.... and it looked like fun. So I watched it again... and then a third time, and then I subscribed to her videos on youtube. You should too.


And when I was done watching,  I drew this, really fast.... because her directions are GREAT! Seriously, it probably took me 10 minutes.




I just kind of thought about how she did it and realized.... I had something else in mind. So I played with it a little bit and now there is this!



Eventually I want to do another one in full color and with a lot of whimsical stuff on the flowers, but for now, drawing this made me really happy.

Where do you get your inspiration from? Or at least.. where did you find inspiration today?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome cool! Love what you came up with front he inspiration piece!

    ReplyDelete