Friday, February 28, 2014

Weekly challenge 156- Curvy Gridlock

I really loved the idea of  this weeks challenge. Straight lines aren't really that big a challenge for me but I really PREFER curvy lines and fewer angles. This week's challenge is to try grid patterns on curved or wavy lines.
I am uploading this one as my challenge, mostly because it's something completely different than my usual... and I wanted a change of pace. :)
Fun, quirky, not my usual style, so it seems like a good fit.

The little puppy is a cartoon that I used to sketch on everything way back in high school. I've always had a soft spot for him and the pawprints were just something I did because I couldn't find a pawlike pattern.

I like it. It was fun.

7 comments:

  1. Nice, Kelly. I like it, too. And I have a soft spot for puppies. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks it was a LOT of fun to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice line work on the tangles. Like the puppy as the focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puppy... perfect - love the flow and movement of this little sweety!

    ReplyDelete