Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Well HELLO September!

Eight months. Thank you for joining me so far and creating for the last EIGHT MONTHS! Woohoo!

I'm starting my September with some tangles.
This one was fun, I changed up the way I do mooka and dove into Quandry, which I always struggle with. I'm happy with the results though, and love the way the shading turned out.

 This is a logo for a good friend. :) She told me she wanted it to be light and airy and look like spun sugar.
I hope I captured what she wanted, but I do know I think it turned out pretty!


Can you believe how fast 2015 is going? 
Wasn't it February just yesterday? 

What are you working on today? This month? For the rest of the year?



1 comment:

  1. Love your tiles! I think I will continue to do digital art, especially because I can do it anywhere. Also colouring - I picked up Jane Monk's colouring book, it's great. I'm also using the colouring books to play with graphite shading. Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete