Thursday, September 10, 2015

Just playing with my supplies!

However you choose to create, whatever you decide to do, it should be fun. I don't even know if this is finished, but I had so much fun doing the watercolor pencil play at the bottom!
Then I went back added in some penwork, threw on some marker and said. Hmmm.. I kind of like it!
It's not my usual style, but who knows, it might not be done!

I've been so busy lately that I've been worried about hitting a creative block, so whenever it seems like it might happen I have been making a point to sit, draw and just chill.

I also am trying very hard to make time for reading. I've been neglecting my reading for pleasure a lot the last year or so and I miss it.
So with that said any book recommendations for me?
I used to read at least a book a week, can't tell you how long it's been since I've done that!

Hope your day is wonderful!


1 comment: