Thursday, April 3, 2014

Scanned

My phone usually takes pretty good pictures but it's really hard to capture detail.
My daughter knows how much I hate scanning things so the credit for scanning these goes to her.

I have the most awesome 16 year old in the world by the way. She's packing for Germany right now for the student exchange program and I'm going to miss her so much while she's gone, but I'm really glad she has this opportunity. (She leaves in the morning so I expect to be extra creative... I need something to keep my mind off her being gone!)

Anyway, here is my zebra again... much clearer!


This one I did for my friend Heather because it's exactly what she wanted. My daughter instantly said it looked like Tim Burton world and  tried to claim it but I'll make her one of her own.


No comments:

Post a Comment